1) Sending Important Notifications – Send automated Bulk SMS updates about their accounts financial status such as Cash deposits, withdrawals, account balance, NEFT/RTGS/IMPS status alert, payment debit & credit alerts, loan reminders, etc.
2) OTP Verification – Send OTP Bulk SMS instantly to provide an extra security for financial transactions of the customers.(Click here to know more about Secure Bulk SMS API for BFSI)
3) Two-Way Communication – Now Without visiting bank Account holder can easily get the information about Balance enquiry, Loan Due Payment, Bank Statement, Net-banking Password Reset ,ATM Pin Change ,etc. by using Two Way SMS (Click here to know how two way SMS work for BFSI)
4) Promotional offers – Now by single click Banks can easily send new promotional offer such as new interest rate of loan/saving account, Vehicle loans, Insurance policies, etc. on account holder hand-set. In addition banks can also get the data who has shown interest in promotional offers.
5) Customer Feedback – Increase the satisfaction of your customers by collecting customer feedbacks through the Bulk SMS. Banks can analyze the feedback report generated through the Bulk SMS Tool to improve customer banking experience.
6) Engaging, conversational interface- Customers find phone calls frustrating. They are looking for an easy solution to their problems and want their issues to be resolved immediately. With Two-Way SMS, BFSI can offer both speedy and personalized experience.
7) Attract new customers:
Now in Digital Era young Generation is preferring to visit banks website instead of branch to know about financial product information such as Home loan Interest Rate, New account Opening Procedure ,Credit Card Inquiry, etc. With the help of Two-Way SMS solution Banks can easily interact with website visitors and enhance interaction with customer.