You can create your SMS by merging different columns in you Excel sheet. Our Excel SMS Plugin allows to send custom messages to each recipients.
If an Insurance Company wants to remind its customers about premium due date, it can send peronalized bulk SMS by mentioning the name of each recipient with his Premium amount due and payment due date.
- Dear Amit, your premium of Rs 1010 is due on 15th September, 2010
- Dear Hari, your premium of Rs 2100 is due on 15th November , 2010
- Choose sender IDs from drop down
- Send Custom / Personalized SMS to contacts from any excel file.
- Send Long SMS of upto 459 characters
- Scheduled a SMS to be sent at a later date / time.
- Shows preview for each number before sending.
- User friendly Menus and buttons.
- Get delivery reports, sent reports by date.
- Easy to create templates for personalized SMS messages.
- Fast and accurate, can work on back ground mode (multi threading and multi tasking).
- Supports Microsoft Excel 2000, 2003 and 2007 versions.
Download our SMS Excel plugin and save the file to your hard disk. Double-click the program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program and follow the instruction.
How to use
- Once installation is complete,launch Microsoft Excel. A new toolbar with buttons will be displayed.
- On the toolbar, if you are behind a proxy server, you can set your setting by clicking the “Proxy settings” button.
- To send a message, select the New “Send SMS” button.
Download Excel plugin